Let’s Try and Answer Some Of Your Air Filter Questions
Using a home air filter replacement subscription service means there is one less item on your to-do list. We ship you the filters at the interval you choose, and you never have to make multiple trips to the store for air filters.
Exchanges are easy! If you order the wrong size, exchanges are free within 30 days of purchase. Items must be in new condition and in original packaging to qualify. Custom sizes are not eligible for returns
We accept all major credit cards and paypal.
- Air filters collect dust, dirt, and allergens that float around your home. Like a lint trap in your dryer, it accumulates a thick layer of these air borne particles. When they become full, they are ineffective and start to restrict the airflow moving through your air conditioning system.
- A dirty air filter is the #1 reason for HVAC system failure. Changing your air filter means extending the life of your AC unit, and saving you money on your energy bill in the process.
- An old and forgotten filter can eventually accumulate so much dirt and pollution that it can completely choke off all air flow to your AC system. In the worst case, the filter can be sucked into the motor and cause thousands of dollars in damage to your system.
- A clean air filter helps keep allergies and asthma at bay
- The life of your filter depends on the environment of your home. On average we recommend you change your filter every 90 days. If you have a larger family, have pets, smoke, have allergies or asthma we recommend changing your filter every 30 days.
- With Filter Direct, you can change the frequency in which you receive your filters at any time to fit your needs.
- Many homes have multiple filters. Once you select your filter and deliver frequency, you’ll be able to select the number of filters you will need for your home.
- Make sure you measure each filter if you do have more than one. Sometimes they are different sizes. You’ll be able to select a different size for each filter.
- There really isn’t a “standard expectancy” for an air filter. It depends on each home’s characteristics, how many people live there, if there are pets, smokers, how much air pollution and pollen is in your town, etc.
- The best way to make sure you are changing your air filter on time is be proactive and let Direct Filter Express send you reminders by shipping you fresh filters.
Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value, or MERV for short is a filter rating system to standardize and simplify filter efficiency ratings for the public. The higher the MERV rating, the higher the efficiency of the air filter.
MERV ratings are the efficiency of the air filters. The higher the MERV rating, the more efficient your air filter. For example, a MERV 13 filter will remove smaller particles from the air than an MERV 8 filter. This gives the consumer the ability to compare one filter to another.
First off, Thank You. It means a lot to us when you refer someone to use our service.
The first thing you want to do is become a customer of ours. If you are and are also logged in then here is the Link you will need to send someone you would like to refer.
Your Referral URL: https://directfilterexpress.com You may also find this link by going to your account page. You can do this by clicking the icon at the top right hand of the page.
Once At Your Account Dashboard you will also find any successful referrals that you have been awarded codes for.